Uzuri Hair is a full service Boutique salon, where your stylist will
look after you right throughout your appointment.
Therefore bookings are essential to help maintain an optimal schedule.
As a solo operated boutique salon, appointment scheduling is crucial to the smooth running of the day. To ensure this Uzuri has implemented a booking and cancellation policy to allow for a high standard of client care.
We understand that in today’s busy lifestyle there may be the need to change, cancel or reschedule your appointment.
We ask that you give us at least 24 hour notice prior to your appointment to avoid any cancellation fees.
- All clients are sent a reminder notice via SMS 48hrs prior to their appointments, giving sufficient time for any alterations to your appointment.
- Appointments must be confirmed or may risk being cancelled to allow for other clients to book.
- A ‘No Show‘ is defined by an booking being confirmed by the client but do not attend the appointment.
- ‘No Show‘ and ‘Cancellations‘ without 24hr notice may incur a 50% – 100% cancellation fee, charged at the discretion of the management.
- A 50% deposit will be required where a track record of missed or cancelled appointments is apparent.
- Because of the nature of the personalized salon service, appointments need to be scheduled.
- We recommend you book ahead where possible to ensure your preferred time and day is secured.
- We also would like to ask that all appointments run on time to avoid overlapping of bookings and interference with scheduled appointment time.