Uzuri Hair Studio is a full service Boutique salon, solely operated by the owner.
Therefore bookings are essential to maintain an optimal schedule.
As a solo operated boutique salon, booking an appointment is crucial to the running of a smooth day. To ensure this Uzuri has implemented a booking and cancellation policy that allows for a fair level of client care.
We understand that in today’s busy lifestyle there may be the need to change, cancel or reschedule your appointment.
However we do ask that you give us at least 24 hour notice prior to your appointment to avoid any cancellation fees.
Appointment Cancellation Policy:
- Because of the nature of the personalized salon service, appointments need to be scheduled.
- We recommend you book ahead where possible to ensure your preferred time and day is secured.
- All clients are sent a reminder notice via SMS 48hrs prior, giving sufficient time for any alterations to be made.
- Appointments must be confirmed by sms or by calling 89816263, or run the risk of it being cancelled, to allow another client to book the time slot.
- A ‘No Show‘ is defined when a confirmed booking has been made but the client does not attend the appointment.
- All ‘No Show‘ and ‘Cancellations‘ without 24hr notice will incur a 50% – 100% cancellation fee, charged at the discretion of management.
- Any client who has Not shown up for their confirmed appointment or canceled an appointment within a 24hr window will have a 3 strike policy implemented.
- A 50% deposit will be required for all future appointment by any client with a ‘3 strike policy‘ record.
- We also would like to ask that all appointments run on time to avoid overlapping that can interfere with other scheduled appointment times.
- For all information on Uzuri Hair Studio Wedding Policy please click here.